Wild Wadi Water Park is the largest water park in Dubai and also one of the most exciting ones. Located next to Hotel Burj Al Arab, this water park has way too many awards for being one of the best in the world. The park has been designed in the theme of Arabian folklore of Juha and Sindbad, making it an interesting water park.
Wild Wadi is a great place to spend your weekends. The 25 rides and roller coasters would give you the needed adrenaline boost to let go of your tensions. If you are a lover of adventure, there are several rides that you would enjoy. Some of these include Jumeirah Sceirah, Ring Rides, Master Blaster, Breakers Bay, Wipeout, Riptide, etc. You do not need to wait in a long queue to book your ticket; we would do this for you.
- Get easy entry to Dubai’s oldest as well as the most popular water parks.
- It’s located in the serene Jumeirah area and overlooks the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel.
- Enjoy unlimited access to its 30 plus rides, slides and water attractions that cater to every age group.
- Immerse yourself in its charming settings that reflect the fascinating Arabian folkloric tale of Juha.
- For absolute adventure and thrill, take to its epic rides such as Burj Surj, Jumeirah Sceirah, and Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders.
- There are also kid-exclusive and milder attractions including Juha’s Journey and Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon.