4* Best Western Congress Hotel | Tours | Transfers
Choose Package Category
FLIGHT TO YEREVAN
Depart from your country and start a nice journey to Caucasus Region. Arrive in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel, check – in. Free time to relax.
Overnight in Yerevan
YEREVAN CITY TOUR 10am-3pm
• MOTHER ARMENIA – a statue symbolises peace through strength, located in Victory Park.
• GENOCIDE COMPLEX - Armenia’s official memorial dedicated to the victims of the Armenian Genocide built in 1967 on the hill of Tsitsernakaberd.
• CASCADE - a giant stairway in the capital city which links downtown Kentron area of Yerevan with the Monument neighbourhood.
• REPUBLIC SQUARE- awaits you next. The Square is famous for the dancing water fountains located at the north-eastern end along the National Gallery.
• VERNISSAGE- If you are looking for some shopping during your holiday to Armenia, Vernissage (open only on week-ends) is the place to be.
TSAGHKADZOR LAKE SEVAN 10am-4pm
• LAKE SEVAN – the largest body of water in both Armenia and the Caucasus region.
• SEVANAVANK - set on a narrow peninsula, the Sevanavank Monastery has 2 stone churches to the 9th century.
• TSAGHKADZOR CITY - a spa town and urban municipal community, as well as one of the popular health resorts in Armenia.
• TSAGHKADZOR ROEWAY ( optional ) - the arm chaired ropeway will take you to the top of the mountains to admire the breath-taking view.
Overnight in Yerevan .
GARNI GEGHARD 10am-3pm
• CHARENTS ARCH – located on the road to Garni and is used as a spectacular place to view Mt. Ararat and valley.
• GARNI PAGAN TEMPLE - widely considered the country’s most important symbol of pre-Christian Armenia and admire the classical Hellenistic architecture you find.
• GEGHARD MONASTERY - unique caved temple, the name of which means “holy spear” in the honor of the long-preserved spear, the same spear that pierced the body of crucified Christ.
Overnight in Yerevan.
Departure From Armenia
4N Accommodation at chosen hotel in Yerevan based on double
Daily breakfast at hotel
02-way Airport transfers and tours on private basis
Tours as per itinerary with comfortable vehicles
English speaking driver service
Terms & Conditions
tinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
There will not be any refund for any unutilized service or sightseeing
We shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers in case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included
You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa
Check In to the hotel is always 1400/1500 hours & Check Out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check in and late checkout is subject to availability unless & otherwise specified in the inclusion column
No refund is provided by the hotel for late Check in or for early Check Out
Activities are optional: Ex: Paragliding, Skiing etc.
Strict cancellation policy will apply and no waiver/refunds possible in case of deportation or any other reasons of no show
If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure,10% of the holiday amount is non- refundable + Full cancellation for non-refundable tickets
If Cancelled 44 - 31 days prior to departure, Non-refundable booking amount + 25% of the holiday cost + Non-refundable tickets will be deducted
If the holiday is cancelled 30 - 20 days prior to departure Non-refundable booking amount + 50% of the holiday cost will be deducted+ on Non-Refundable ticket
If the trip is cancelled 20 - 15 days prior to departure, Non-refundable booking amount + 75% of the holiday cost + Non-refundable tickets will be deducted
If the trip is cancelled 15 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. Non- refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted